1. learn ... by heart 用心学习，记住
2. combine ... with ... 使...与...结合/联合
3. in that circumstances 如果那样的话
4. replace ... with ... 用...代替...
5. keep a record of 记录
6. comment on ... 对 ... 发表评论
7. at least 至少
8. expect of/from... 从...当中期待
9. in return 作为回报
10. the survey on ... 关于... 的调查
11. differ in... 在...方面不同
12. emerge from... 从...出现
13. be satisfied with... 对...满意
14. play ... roles 扮演...的角色
15. lean over... 弯下身子 俯身于...之上
16. turn out 结果是，证明是
17. in silence 在沉默中
18. burst into laughter 突然笑出声来
19. concentrate on ... 全神贯注于...
20. be replaced by 被...所取代
21. for the purpose of... 为了...
22. distinguish ... from ... 区分...与...
23. communicate with... 与...交流
24. one another 彼此，相互
25. by means of... 用...的方法
26. at the approach of... 在...将到的时候
27. differ from... 与...不同
28. for instance 举例来说
29. divide ... into ... 把...划分成...
30. enable sb. to do ... 使某人能够做某事
31. wave goodbye 挥别
32. in sympathy with 同情，赞成
33. look over 察看，检查，从...上面看
34. a lack of... 缺少...
35. check with... 与...协商
36. tend to do... 趋向于做...，喜欢做...
37. call after 追喊， 以...命名
38. call for 要求， 提倡
39. fight against 与...作战(敌人之间)
40. fight with 与...作战(战友之间)
41. agreement on ... 关于... 达成的协议
42. add up 合计
43. add to 添加到
44. take ... for example 以...为例
45. in price 在价格上
46. in the long run 从长远来看，后
47. on offer 在出售中
48. choose from... 从...中挑选
49. be curious about... 对...感到好奇
50. confront with... 使面临，使面对
51. with interest 有兴趣地
52. an average of ... 平均是...
53. at high altitudes 在很高的地方
54. draw one’s attention 吸引某人的注意力
55. focus on 集中于，专注于
56. in years to come 在未来的几年内
57. as a matter of fact 实际上
58. adopt a positive approach 采取一种正确的方法
59. wait for 等待
60. pass through 经过， 通过
61. a sequence of 一系列的
62. take ... for granted 认为...理所当然
63. be aware of/that 注意到
64. translate into 翻译成
65. intend to do 想要做
66. looking forward to 期望
67. be built from... 用...建造
68. a wide variety of 多种多样的
69. at advanced levels 在范围内
70. carry out 完成，实施
71. according to 根据
72. aim to do 指望做某事
73. make sacrifices to do.. 做出牺牲去做某事
74. in depth 深入地
75. a series of 一系列，一连串
76. above all 首先，重要的是
77. after all 毕竟，究竟
78. ahead of 在...之前
79. ahead of time 提前
80. all at once 突然，同时
81. all but 几乎;除了...都
82. all of a sudden 突然
83. all over 遍及
84. all over again 再一次，重新
85. all the time 一直，始终
86. all the same 仍然，照样的
87. as regards 关于，至于
88. anything but 根本不 ，决不
89. as a matter of fact 实际上
90. apart from 除...外(还有)
91. as a rule 通常，照例
92. as a result(of) 因此，由于
93. as far as ...be concerned 就...而言
94. as far as 远至，到...程度
95. as for 至于，关于
96. as follows 如下
97. as if 好像，仿怫
98. as good as 和...几乎一样
99. as usual 像平常一样，照例
100. as to 至于，关于
101. all right 令人满意的;可以
102. as well 同样，也，还
103. as well as 除...外(也)，即...又
104. aside from 除...外(还有)
105. at a loss 茫然，不知所措
106. at a time 一次，每次
107. at all 丝毫(不)，一点也不
108. at all costs 不惜一切代价
109. at all events 不管怎样，无论如何
110. at all times 随时，总是
111. at any rate 无论如何，至少
112. at best 充其量，至多
113. at first 初，起先
114. at first sight 乍一看，初看起来
115. at hand 在手边，在附近
116. at heart 内心里，本质上
117. at home 在家，在国内
118. at intervals 不时，每隔...
119. at large 大多数，未被捕获的
120. at least 至少
121. at last 终于
122. at length 终，终于
123. at most 至多，不超过
124. at no time 从不，决不
125. by accident 偶然
126. at one time 曾经，一度;同时
127. at present 目前，现在
128. at one's disposal 任...处理
129. at the cost of 以...为代价
130. at the mercy of 任凭...摆布
131. at the moment 此刻，目前
132. at this rate 照此速度
133. at times 有时，间或
134. back and forth 来回地，反复地
135. back of 在...后面
136. before long 不久以后
137. beside point 离题的，不相干的
138. beyond question 毫无疑问
139. by air 通过航空途径
140. by all means 尽一切办法，务必
141. by and by 不久，迟早
142. by chance 偶然，碰巧
143. by far ，...得多
144. by hand 用手，用体力
145. by itself 自动地，独自地
146. by means of 用，依靠
147. by mistake 错误地
148. by no means 决不，并没有
149. by oneself 单独地，独自地
150. by reason of 由于.
1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important/(necessary， difficult， convenient， possible)for sb. to do sth.
2. The harder you work at it， the more progress you will make.
(2)比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment， the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…， they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology， the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized
19. In the past 10 years， great changes have taken place in our school.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
21. The job was hard， which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard， boring and seemed endless， which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
22. The Red Star Television Factory， which produces TV sets of quality， was set up in th
23. The E-reading room， where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world， is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更词汇：increased) to over 2000， and 80% of them are college graduates.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas， there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
29. In 2008， you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden， with cleaner water and clearer sky.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
32. If you have any questions or requests， please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future， English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously， it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
37. Since he went to senior high school， he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says， /( As is well known to us，) storms make trees take deeper roots.
41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend， Liu Xiang.
42. Coming from a family of English teachers， she always had a particular interest in English.
diligent 勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的 attractive有吸引力的
modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的enthusiastic热情的
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient， but Iead to laziness!
45. In conclusion， the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
46. Now， I think it is really successful experience， and I totally understand what labor means.
47. From this earthquake， I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
造句：In 1951 Chairman Mao said in Nan Jing that the power of the mass is endless.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown， I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
49. Nowadays， both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
52. Thank you for your consideration.
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study.
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th， starting at 3：30p.m.
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination， courage， and perseverance.
60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
61. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
I’m determined to…
I have made up my mind to complete the task.
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
65. Recently， our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.